Pinstripes – Oak BrookBack to Retail and Commercial
Location: Oak Brook, IL
Owner: Pinstripes, Inc.
Architect: RDL Architects
Square Footage: 40,000 sq. ft.
- 40,000 sq. ft. ground up construction of a two-story bowling, bocce and bistro venue
- First and second floors mirror each other, each with their own bar and dining area, bowling, bocce and outdoor space.
- The upper level can also be converted into a private event space that can accommodate 20-600 people
- A large wine cellar separates the dining area from the bar on the main floor
- The outdoor space has been designed to remain open year round with heat lamps, fire pits and large umbrellas to shelter patrons from the Midwest elements
- 16 bowling lanes
- 10 bocce courts
- The third Pinstripes venue FCL Builders has completed for the client