Pasquesi Home & Garden CenterBack to Retail and Commercial
Location: Lake Bluff, IL
Owner: Stout Development
Architect: Timothy Morgan Associates
Square Footage: 54,000 sq. ft.
- 54,000 sq. ft. retail garden center
- 23,000 sq. ft. Edwardian-inspired greenhouse
- 30,000 sq. ft. upscale indoor retail store
- Floor-plan was designed to flow from one area to the next
- Accented with welcoming color schemes, masonry and tile
- Specialty lighting to offset the merchandising displays
- Stackable sliding doors providing openings of up to 42 ft.
- Greenhouse was prefabricated in Belgium and shipped to the U.S. where it was constructed on-site and was modified by installing a roll-up shade curtain system under the tempered glass to control the sunlight levels
- Roofing vents that are 50% larger than standard greenhouse vents were added to improve ventilation
- High efficiency boiler heating system was installed to reduce heating costs by 60%